HDR Rendering for Photorealistic Imaging in 3ds Max and V-Ray Free CG Tutorial
In this tutorial we explain what is the HDR rendering and how you can control the brightness of the final render using it, easily getting rich and outstanding pictures.
What is HDR
LDRIs Problem in Photography
LDR Images Compensation
HDR Images in Computer Graphics
HDRI in 3D Rendering
Photorealism and HDRI
HDRI Rendering in V-Ray
Saving HDR Render in 3ds Max
Using the HDR Rendering
This tutorial answers the following questions:
- What is HDR?
- What does LDRI mean?
- How to post-process HDRIs using Photoshop?
- How to render HDRIs from V-Ray?
- Which image format is the best to save HDR renders?
- How to deal with ovebrights in the window and near it?
- How to lighten the dark rendering?
Hope you will enjoy this tutorial, and after reading it you are able to use HDRI for enhancement the visual quality of your photorealistic 3d renderings with ease ;)